BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Today morning,when i am wake up outside is still raining,so it is nice eto sleep yesterday.Actually i want to go PASAR PAGI<>but PASAR PAGI also don't have open{}so sad lor!So i just wake up and go and brush teeth sommething like tht,my mother so and drink a cup of coffee,but i don't drink because i don't like to drink the milk(just bought in ECONNSAVE{}:P)the MILK++damn no taste and not nice to drink anyway.So maybe in 12o'clock my mum took me to my uncle's restaurent(HAM CA):p eat lunch lor.i eat (MEE HOON) my mother eat(KUIH TEPUNG)actually me and my mum very enjoy eating..++}{when we eat finish we took my epoh come our house,because she is sick man...so when she come back she bath and then slp lor,she sleep untill very fast.When my epoh finish bathing,i go bath ant then play computer lor.My mother is doing housework.HAHA:D}{++-.I playing facebook.Then i just play untill maybe 5:30 then i need to go tuition (ENGLISH)haha i am doing a composition u know the composition is writting (COMPUTER ALSO GIVE PEOPLE A LOT OF BENEFITS){}haha but actuallt i don't know how to write de.But write write write,i am writing.Haha i am writing a good composition u know,lolz im happy.Then when i tuition finish,we go and eat dinner.we go and eat {ZHU CAO} in chinese lar.Then we send my epoh go back to my uncle house. Because she tomorrow still need to go work de.So we took her home and call her to rest earlier.Haha they chat untill mybe 11 o'clock then me and my mother come back home and change our pyjames then we paly computer.My mum use desktop,i using laptop,haha my one nicer lar ho.Because i can go anywhere i like.Tht is fun u know.so i very enjoy this moment ok....i love to day lar...(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thanks*

Thanks for all viewing my blog 감사합니다
Pink Transparent Star