BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

Today,Morning nid wake up to school!!i am so crazy about this,but good lar.Because tomorrow no school mah.....But My tuition teacher(Mrs.Tan)On tomorrow 9o clock morning call!!!!!!!not good about this :(Hate it......Today when i go tuition..me and my friends at 5-6 o'clock only!only one hour Hahahahaha~:)But wednesday nid to touition 3 hours :(...Today me and Tang Coo Yee ,Do finish homework le.So my tuition teacher call us to go sleep.Because only 2 o'clock onli...So me And Tang Coo Yee go sleep lor..only awhile i really asleep le...so funny hor.When i sleeping Gan Jia Sheng and Lee Bin Li come in!!!!i so angry!!!because they come in keep talking...But finally my teacher call Lee Bin Li go down sofa sleep..YAY so i very happy...5o'clock untill liao!we wake up and go tuition.When we tuiton got two people don't have come!:( They Two is Goh Bin Li and Tan Kai Wei.Tan Kai Wei don't have come because he never tuition chinese!haha,6o'clock untill liao!we keep our things and go down to wait my teacher bring me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thanks*

Thanks for all viewing my blog 감사합니다
Pink Transparent Star