BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hi-jacked plane(composition)
I was in an aeroplane that high up in the sky,my destination was Australia.I couldn't wait to visit those famous tourist attraction.
In the plane,the air stewardess attented to us with good mannerism.My seat was next to the window so i could admire that the beautiful scenery,It was my first time to travel in a plane.
When taking off about 30 minutes,Laughters and excitement filled the air.A loud noise pierced in the plane.Suddenly, a pandemonium struck,all the passengers started screaming,shrieks filling the aircraft,I was overwhened by fear.
Some old passengers began to breath heavily.Meanwhile a steward stumbled forward with a black eye,Momentously,the plane plunged into complete silence.We started speechless at him at three terrorists taking a gunpoint at him.
"Whoever opposes will die"! one of the terrorists hollered with intented.He was armed with explosives and knives.
Anxiety gripped me.The terrorists issued a list of demands including the released some prisoners.And the plane to be ruffuled for their escape.
The passengers prayed pervently to be safe in the incident.The air stewardess secretly told the pilot to at the nearest airport before the tourists met their demand.Fortunately,a few undercover police stormed in the cabin and arrested the terrorists unexpectly.
It was indeed a narrow excape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thanks*

Thanks for all viewing my blog 감사합니다
Pink Transparent Star