BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today morning i wake up at nine plus+,then i go brush teeth wash my face.Then i go eat breakfast,u know what is my breakfast?my breakfast is instant noodle!!haha,i cook myself .Haha ,when i cook finished i clean the stove.And i take my instant noodle to living room and eat.WOW!!now i feel i cook untill very nice leh.I also drink ribena the same time...because is too hot le....then when afternoon i cook pancake....DAMN ANGRY!!!!!!!! i don't know why i can't cook a delicious pancake....i don't know why the pancake happen?i don't know is i put too many flour or i put too many water???or then pan got something wrong??Haiz i keep trying and can't try again can't.So i no idea...i take a plastic and pour the pancake inside it....I won't forget this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thanks*

Thanks for all viewing my blog 감사합니다
Pink Transparent Star