BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tsunami(comprehension)

8.9 earthquake hit Japan.Tokyo.Tens of thousands stranded people roam city streets.The tsunami come with enormous wave approaching the shore.
The Japan tsunami is very scary.Countless people sacrificed in tsunami.I stared at the waves,in my eyes,with frightened heights,we could't measure the correct metres.People were running for their lives.My family was looking for higher ground that was safer.
The ground was shaking and i couldn't stand properly.My family held hands together and ran as fast as we could.Finally,a few minutes later,the water seemed to subside and the earthquake was going to stop.We were relieved as we stayed safe and sound in the aftermath of the sunami.=D


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thanks*

Thanks for all viewing my blog 감사합니다
Pink Transparent Star